Monday 16 March 2015

AN AUTUMN SUN DAY





I get the feeling that the end of warm summer days is upon us. I mean I'm sitting in the lounge now and the air coming through the window isn't the typical warm summer night breeze I was enjoying a few weeks ago, and always eagerly anticipated after sunset.  Now no sun means colder nights. So realising this I decided to spend my Perfect Sunday in Autumn inspired colours, and short shorts in a burning orange that would make the sun want to turn green with envy. This printed crop, that made me nostalgic thinking about my last post with all those beautiful bright hues I was surrounded by only a week ago, is going to be abused a few more times hopefully whilst there's still enough sunshine to bask in. And ultimately, my favourite hairstyle I've sported this year has to be these two braids, they even have a tinge of red, because, feisty! ;)


Chaa-w for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment