Thursday 5 March 2015

CHAA GOES TO MBFWJ

 So I attended my first ever Mercedes Benz Fashion Week that was held in Melrose Arch last night. 
Oh man. The clothes (on the runway, off the runway), the energy, the people, and did I mention the clothes?!

The experience reminded me of why I wanted so badly to start this fashion blog in the first place. 
To take part in showcasing what life comes out of seeing people wear beautiful clothes, simple cuts, and bold ones, bright and soft hues, textures with too much generosity enough to stimulate the dullest of senses! Which ultimately, I believe, eventually leads to the art of looking good, original and timeless, because your clothes speak volumes about the unsaid things about yourself. 
Thank you fashion godlets.

Here features some of my favourite looks, on and off the runway.


ON THE RUNWAY
 Nomzamo Mbatha! in Khosi Nkosi. A definite favourite. I wish I had better seats because this picture does not do any justice to this dress. Look at everything. African Goddess personified.

Tsotetsi KL
The blue hue for his line gave me so much life. So many other favourites but not the best picture quality!


 Off the runway
The hair! Bold! So I was in love! And what better way to round it all off but with a classic red lip and the all black that never tires? Again. I love. 
I'm such a print lover. I'm such a lover of the colour black. They did it all. 


That green. Her look is feminine with a touch of grunge thanks to those platform boots and dark lip!
Aaaah she made it look so easy!

The two piece will never be the same again. My date made me look so good. 

Don D(r)apper. That is all. 

Chaa-w for now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. umemulo clothing

    Join the Clipkulture network and get the best guide for modern oshiwambo dress and maasai shuka how to wear. Clipkulture is home to all things ethnic and traditional that offers the best guidance for umblaselo designs, swati modern dresses and umemulo clothing.

    to get more - https://clipkulture.com/about/

    ReplyDelete