Sunday 8 March 2015

PRETTY IN PINK AND PRINT


Although I posted pictures of my favourite looks at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (Johannesburg), I did also love my pretty in pink and print ensemble that made me feel like a lady. I usually am biased towards some of the items in an outfit; loving certain items more than others, I really couldn't choose what I loved most about this outfit. It all just worked for me! I would've loved to do day 2 and day 3 of the MBFWJ but I was away for the rest of the weekend. The next show it'll be an all out, all days fashion fiasco, so I better start planning those looks right about now.






No :) I don't work for MTV but something really cool happened. I got pulled from the crowd of people attending the show for an interview. I'd say that was the highlight of my night! :) So look out for my face on your TV screen, then do please give me a heads up alright? 


Chaa-w for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment